Sunday 1 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!

My first post!!!

Whoa, another year ended. One day closer to end of the world I suppose? *gasp*
Just Kidding.

Anyway, it's been a real long time since I last used Blogger, and I kind of lost touch with all the blog design and all, so I shall just stick to the basic template.

A new year signifies a new beginning! Let me try this, New Year Resolutions (which don't work out half the time x.x)

1. Get healthy! Exercise regularly, at least twice a week.
2. Stop ruining my manicure/pedicure after spending the last hour trying to do them myself (or even if I paid for the service).
3. Stick with my job no matter what.
4. Continue with my studies.

Alright, just four will do, because the more I list, the higher chances of not achieving my resolutions.

On a side note, I'm loving the holidays! Simply because I do not have to work! :p Although I do get a panic attack sometimes when I wake up thinking that it's a work day. Phew.

Before I end, I'm gonna say it again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!




*picture credit goes to http://www.happynewyear2012.net*

No comments:

Post a Comment