Tuesday 3 January 2012

Back to work...... x.x

After a long weekend, really feel so lazy to go back to work! x.x
Oh well, unless I'm unemployed.... Which I hope not! :p
Anyway, thinking back on the past year, what have I achieved?

1. Changed a new job. Although it was planned, I am still very glad to have left my previous company because I really didn't like my manager, despite the easy workload. Then again, too easy a job makes a person complacent!!! BAD.
2. Taiwan! But only Taiwan (Malaysia not counted lol). :( Went to more places in Taiwan though, and it was real fun with my friends. IMO, travel with the people who has similar budget, shopping likes & dislikes, as well as eating preferences. It will be terrible if you're on a low budget trip but the other person only dines in fine dining restaurants and shops at malls.
3. Grew fatter fml. D: ok this shall not be true anymore I WILL OVERCOME FATNESS.
4. Finally revamped my room, bought a new wardrobe & mirror and I simply love how spacious my room is, now. Although it'll be nice to have a queen sized bed.... That compromises on space though....
5. Got my first 13th month bonus, although it's pro-rated and super little -.-

Anyway it seems like nothing much, hahahhahahahaha. I need more pictures on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment